Untie Online: 4 Step Process
Our Step-by-Step Guide will walk you through the Nebraska divorce process in 7 steps:
- Complete all initial documents.
- Notify your spouse that the divorce has been filed with the Court.
- Take the Parenting Education Course.
- Address and resolve any temporary issues while your divorce is pending.
- Create a Parenting Plan.
- Gather all information regarding income, custody, assets and debts.
- Complete your Decree of Dissolution of Marriage.
Our Workbook will help you compile all of the information you’ll need for your divorce using the Untie Online platform. By completing this Workbook, you’ll everything you need to complete your forms in one convenient location.
Divorce in Nebraska: The Legal Process, Your Rights, and What to Expect, was written by Koenig|Dunne attorneys as a resource to help you navigate the divorce process in Nebraska. This book provides an in-depth overview of the divorce process and answers over 400 of the most common questions about the divorce process, sample forms, and helpful checklists.
Untie Online members will receive this book valued at $21.95 for free!